Our flight operations are flown by single-pilot crews conducted under the requirements of Part 135. Specifically, this falls under FAR 135.243(c).
- 1200 hours total flying time
- 500 hrs cross-country (point to point)
- 100 hours night time
- 75 hours instrument time (50 of which are in actual flight)
- 25+ hours of multi-engine time
- Experience as a CFI and CFII
- Experience in Cessna Caravan CE-208, Chieftain and Piper Navajo
- Flexible work schedule
- Training given in both PA34 and PA31 as a Part 135 IFR pilot
- Competitive benefit and compensation package
Send your resume to email@example.com.